Sioux Mountain

Yes, we managed to climb to the top of Sioux Mountain today! :)
The scenery was amazing - once I got to the top and could enjoy it.  I'm thoroughly enjoying this beautiful time of fall here in the north.  

~The weather cool enough to wear jackets~
~Hot drinks~
~Brilliant fall colors~

I'm determined to enjoy it even though I know that winter is fast approaching. As my sister would say, "you gotta live in the moment." So I'm trying! :)


I wish we could have seen a train go through while we were up there, but it didn't happen.





Love this little sister of mine...we made it to the top!!! :)

We had no idea what to expect because we had never climbed this mountain before, but we enjoyed it and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again! 


Comments

  1. Sioux Mountain is quite a hike! I'd love to see the view from the top again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts